Breakfast is served in the conservatory overlooking the garden or in the dining room with a view of Stringers Creek. The house is beautiful and the service is very homely and relaxed. Jim and Merilyn have 30 years hospitality experience, you can have as much service or as little service as you like. Either way, you do not want to miss this: Jim’s famous ‘gold medal’ breakfast.
1. A range of cereal, toast, jam etc, then,
2. Seasonal fruit, followed by
3. bacon, sausages, tomato, mushrooms, plus
4. Your choice of poached,fried or scambled eggs served as you like them, together with
5. A bottomless pot of tea or coffee. Juice etc
You won’t need lunch.
The bedrooms are, in anyone’s terms, huge. They have queen size beds, walk-in robes, ensuites and plenty of room to relax. Each room is individually hand painted in the Victorian era.
Special Occasions and Requests: For a modest fee, Merilyn can put together a beautiful local cheese platter etc for you on your arrival. Or if you have any other special requests, feel free to ask when making your booking.